- Tungsten-balanced 3200K for artificial light or cool-tone E100 slides
- 1000ml stock solution makes 2000ml of working solution (diluted 1+1 with water)
- Single-use solution has a capacity of up to 16 rolls (135/120), 32-64 sheets (4×5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic-range*
- Vibrant color rendering
- Low D-min for brighter whites and clean highlights
- Moderately enhanced color saturation
- Push process using dilutions and development times in 6-8min
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed powder concentrate
T6 “TungstenChrome” Cool-tone 3200K 1st Developer is one of the 1st Developers of the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process. Renders approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic range. Tungsten-balanced 3200K for artificial light or cool-tone E100T slides. Also works great for push processing in limited light! 1000ml stock solution makes 2000ml of single-use working solution (1+1 dilution) to develop up to 16 rolls or 100ft of slide film. 1+1 Dilution 6min @104°F (40°C).
Intended to be used with the Cr6 “Color&Reversal” 2-in-1 Slide Solution and the Bf6 “Bleaches&Fixer” 3-in-1 Slide Solution for the full 3-bath Cs6 process.