An interchangeable-lens SLR instant film camera that works with Fujifilm instax Mini Film.
Native EF mount
SL645 is a passive EF mount camera, fully compatible with EF lens, and various vintage lenses of M42, Nikon F, PK, CY & medium format mount (adapter required).
Full Manual Control
With shutter speed control, aperture control, bulb mode, multiple exposure, hot shoe for external flash (flash sync to 1/250; more about compatibility), SL645 allows you to create unrestrictedly.
SL645’s roof pentaprism based SLR viewfinder gives you a natural and intuitive manual focus experience. And it has the largest viewfinder coverage among our camera products.
SL645 has a built-in optical system, which includes three multi-coating optical glasses, extending the image field of full frame lenses to a medium format size of 6X4.5. The vignetting control of SL645 is much better than SL42 and SL660.
White, Brown and Silver. Pick your favorite.
Made of metal
The main body of SL645 is made of CNC anodized aluminum alloy.
Most affordable and widely available. Similar size to 645 Medium Format Film. You could keep this credit card-sized photo in your wallet or your phone case.
The Field of View (FoV) of a full frame lens on SL645 would be similar to its FoV on the full frame sensor or 35mm film (5% more telephoto on SL645).
Top: full frame digital camera with NONS 35/2.4 lens(iso 200, F/4, 1/250s), Bottom: SL645 with NONS 35/2.4 lens(F/4, 1/250s)
SL645 + Pentax FA 43/1.9
SL645 + Takumar 135/3.5
SL645 + NONS 35/2.4
SL645 + Domiplan 50/2.8
SL645 + Zeiss Jena Biotar 58/2
How to use
SL645 works like a traditional SLR analog camera. You can either enjoy full manual control or just rely on the integrated light meter for a quick shot.
- Wind the shutter
- Choose shutter speed
- Check light meter
- Adjust aperture according to the meter
- Press the shutter
- Eject the film
- Passive EF mount (no electronic signal to auto-focus or adjust electric control aperture)
- Shutter Speed (10 modes): 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 second and Bulb mode
- Recommended F/# based on current shutter speed
- Counter up to 999 seconds when using bulb mode
- Film counter and battery status display
- Standard hot shoe, flash sync to 1/250
- Power supply: 2040 mAh Li-ion battery. Input: DC 5V, 1A
- Film: Fujifilm instax mini film, ISO 800
- Film size: 54 x 86 mm (width x height)
- Picture size: 46 x 62 mm (width x height)
- Mechanical dimension: 135 x 124 x 92 mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 795 g
- Package: Camera body, USB Type-A to Type-C cable, Manual