The world’s first Instant Back for 4×5 cameras using Fujifilm Instax Wide film. Proof your large format shots and achieve great details and shallow depth of field on Instax Wide shots.
- Compatible with all Graflok-equipped 4×5 cameras, which is most 4×5 cameras on the market.
- The first readymade solution to shoot Instax film on 4×5 cameras, reviving instant photography for large format after the peel-apart film line was discontinued in 2016.
- Perfect for testing large format camera setup before shooting on expensive 4×5 sheet film
- Designed to use Fujifilm Instax Wide film, the most accessible and affordable instant film on the market.
- Achieve great details and shallow depth of field synonymous with large format photography on Instax shots.
Developed together with large format photography professionals
The LomoGraflok is an individual light-tightened Instant film ejection unit for all Graflok-equipped 4×5 cameras which uses Fujifilm Instax Wide film – the most widely available and cost-effective instant film on the market.
The perfect addition to your large format toolkit
With the LomoGraflok, large format photographers have a readymade, easy solution for shooting with Instax film. It’s the perfect addition to the large format toolkit and allows for unrestricted experimentation, testing different shooting settings with ease and enjoying great results within seconds. Large format photography just got a whole lot easier, less expensive, and more accessible.
Check out how to use the LomoGraflok – 4×5 Instant Back
- LomoGraflok 4×5 Instant Back
- focus compensation & composition Mask
|Battery Type||4 X AA-size (LR6)|
|Film Format||Instax Wide|
|Exposure Area||99 mm × 62 mm|
|Frame Counter||Auto Frame Counter|
|Dimensions||186 mm (H) × 120 mm (W) × 50 mm (D)|
|Mount Type||Standard 4×5 Graflok|
|Focal Plane||Approx. 19 mm backward, compensated by focusing mask (included with purchase)|