Kodak quality at an attractive price. Kodak Gold Bright Sun & Flash 200 Film provides an excellent combination of color saturation, color accuracy, and sharpness in a 200-speed film. Excellent for picture-taking under general lighting conditions.You can also expose this film under photolamps (3400 K) or tungsten illumination (3200 K) with filters.
• Kodak Bright Sun & Flash Film features excellent color accuracy and saturation and high sharpness and resolution. It also features wide exposure latitude from two stops underexposure to three stops overexposure.
Kodak Kodacolor Gold 200 Color Negative Film ISO 200, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure Features
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics: Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- Similar printing characteristics: One-channel printing.
- High sharpness and high resolution: Excellent results for general-purpose photography & Great for enlargements.
- Designed for processing in Kodak Flexicolor Chemicals for Process C-41: Processed in the same chemicals as Kodak Royal Gold, Kodak Max, Kodak Professional Portra and Kodak Professional Supra Films.
- Exposure versatility: Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- Scanning compatibility: High-quality results from digital output systems & Great prints from digital zoom and crop images.