- For processing any color reversal/chrome/slide (E-6) film
- Simple 3-bath process with 3 distinct 1st developer choices for changing the color profile of your slides
- Easy to mix 1st Developer concentrate makes 1 liter of stock solution (2 liters of working solution) and can process up to 16 rolls or 100ft of slide film
- Color&Reversal and Bleaches&Fixer liquid concentrates mix easily with water to make 1000ml of reusable solution, capable of processing 16+ and 24+ rolls of film, respectively
- Full color instruction manual included (standard processing, push/pull, etc.)
Introducing the Cs6 DynamicChrome Kit — a simplified 3-bath dynamic E-6 kit for processing up to 16 rolls of color reversal film at home.
Slide film is ageless. For years, photographers have loaded it into their cameras and created memories that can be viewed as positive images on strips of film or mounted and projected in all their glory. In 2017 Kodak revived the iconic Ektachrome E100 slide film, reigniting the passion for positive.
The Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process makes complicated chemistry simplified alchemy! The number of processing baths for E-6 film is reduced from 6 to 3.
This new kit contains everything you need to get started with the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process; a 1st Developer, a Color&Reversal bath, and a Bleaches&Fixer bath.
- 1x D9 “DynamicChrome” 1st Developer (1000mL stock solution for up to 16 Rolls)
- 1x Cr6 “Color&Reversal” 2-in-1 Reusable Slide Solution (1 Quart for 16+ Rolls)
- 1x Bf6 “Bleaches&Fixer” 3-in-1 Reusable Slide Solution (1 Quart for 24+ Rolls)