- 2-in-1 reversal and color developer bath
- Reusable solution capacity of 16+ rolls (135/120), 64+ sheets (4×5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Flexible temperature range of 80-104°f (27-40°C)
- 6 min process time is minimum for completion
- High D-max for inky blacks and rich color separation
- Vibrant color rendering
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed 2-part liquid concentrate
Slide film is ageless. For years, photographers have loaded it into their cameras and created memories that can be viewed as positive images on strips of film or mounted and projected in all their glory. In 2017 Kodak revived the iconic Ektachrome E100 slide film, reigniting the passion for positive.
CineStill is proud to introduce the Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for color-timing E-6 reversal film, creating three new distinct slide film results – the true wonder of slide film unlocked! This process illuminates unique color profiles never before seen on slide film, effectively turning the true standard into 3 totally different films.
The number of processing baths for E-6 film is reduced from 6 to 3. The reversal step occurs during color development in a Color&Reversal bath, and the bleach and conditioner steps are combined with the fixing step in a Bleaches&Fixer bath. Color-timing is performed with alternative 1st Developers to achieve full creative control of your slides.
With the Cs6 process, the reversal step occurs during color development in our Cr6 “Color&Reversal” bath, which comes in a liquid concentrate to make 1 quart of reusable solution capable of reversing 16+ rolls of developed slide film. Stock > 6min @ 80 -104°F (27-40°C).
Intended to be used with the D6, T6, or D9 1st Developers and the Bf6 “Bleaches&Fixer” 3-in-1 Slide Solution.
For color-timing chrome, reversal, and E-6 compatible film. “Color&Reversal” Color Developer&Reversal Bath. Reusable Solution Reverses 16+ Rolls of Developed Slide Film.
MIXING STOCK SOLUTION
- Place 22oz. (650ml) of 115ºF (46ºC) water into a clean glass or plastic pitcher.
- Use a clean plastic stir stick or the TCS-1000 to circulate the liquid.
- While circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked “PART A”.
- Continue circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked “PART B”.
Store mixed solution in a tightly capped, completely filled storage container for 6-12 weeks. Turns dark brown or opaque when oxidation protection is exhausted. Variation in color developer pH causes color shifts.
Color&Reversal Bath: Stock > 6min @ 80-104°f (27-40°C)
This is a process-to-completion step. Time is minimum for completion.
Maintaining temperature is not essential beyond pouring in the 1st developer. When a temperature control bath is not available, simply preheat the 1st Developer +2ºF warmer, and the other baths will automatically process-to-completion as they cool down. Only the 1st developer is time and temperature critical because it controls contrast and color.